Wednesday, September 10, 2014

In search of the perfect yawn- May 18.

Years from now, when the kids are older and reading the blog (as Henry and June have becoming very fond of doing), they might demand apologies.
Bea, I'm sorry I photoshopped eyebrows on you.  To be fair, I wanted to use a marker and draw them right on your face.  Your dad said no.

To Henry, June and Georgie, I'm sorry I never spent two hours with you on my lap recording all of your funny faces and trying to get a picture of you yawning.  

Though it is true that I was much better at enforcing good sleep habits with the older kids and as I write this (in September and Bea almost 5 months old), I've been upstairs about 15 times just trying to get Bea to go to sleep and stay asleep already. 

But back to sweet 6-week-old Bea.  She's finally starting to wake up a bit and look less grumpy.

Her eyes still cross a little.

There's a good yawn, but I think we can do better.

I'm not sleepy, mom.

Put my nuk back in!

Oh, I like that one even better.

After a change into jammies, she finally got a bit drowsy.


Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment