After the wedding, we had to take someone back to the airport, but then had about 6 hours to kill in Denver.
First on our list was visiting Dinosaur Ridge. I had been begging Brandon to go there all weekend.
Don't eat my baby!
Besides awesome dinosaur statues, Dinosaur Ridge also has hundreds of actual dinosaur footprints made hundreds of millions of years ago, back when Colorado was coastal.
It was awesome. I was pretty excited about the whole thing.
We got to touch some!
Look how many there are! Look how excited Bea was!
Next up, we went into Denver and ate some gourmet hotdogs. This one was a deep-fried pheasant brat, I think. Again, Bea was super impressed.
Next stop- Coors Field.
The Rockies were playing the Pirates. Check one more stadium off our list.
Last stop- The Great Divide Brewing Company tasting room. Now Bea perks up.
Unsurprisingly, this is how we spent the whole flight home. What an awesome weekend!











No comments:
Post a Comment